BULLET BRA HARLOW CURVE - Peach
Bullet Bra Harlow Curve - Peach L6073
* If you love 1950s fashion then this iconic Harlow Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection
* Made from satin in a delicate vintage peach colour
* Smaller than a DD cup? Check our out Harlow Nouveau Bullet Bra designed for smaller busts
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
Bullet bras were originally available in cup sizes B to D. Goodness knows what happened if you were bigger than a D cup (note: you would have just gone up a band size or 3, hardly ideal). When WKD launched their original Maitressse Bullet Bra in 2003 they used traditional grading methods and really pushed them as far as they could.
Over the last decade bra fitting and grading has evolved considerably so in 2016 WKD decided to take their bullet bras back to the drawing board. The result is an amazing fit whether you're wearing a C cup or FF (as Miss Deadly Red is in the images here).
If you're a DD or E then you should choose your normal bra size. For F and FF cups please read the sizing notes below.
Larger cup sizes generally have more stretch to the band due to the bigger wire spring. As our bullet bras are not underwired, and only have a small piece of elastic they don't stretch as much as modern day bras.
In the images here Miss Deadly Red wears a 32FF which she says she felt very comfortable in. When wearing a high street brand she normally wears a 28GG and I personally felt that a 30G might have been a slightly better band fit - if we made one. Miss Deadly Red does not wear bullet bra pads in the images.