BULLET BRA MAITRESSE CURVE
Bullet Bra Maitresse Curve
* If you love 1950's fashion then this iconic Maitresse Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection
* Expertly graded for a modern fit on fuller busts
* Smaller than a DD cup? Check out the Maitresse Nouveau Bullet Bra designed for smaller busts
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950's)
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
* Satin: 100% polyester
Bullet bras were originally available in cup sizes B to D. Goodness knows what happened if you were bigger than a D cup (note: you would have just gone up a band size or 3, hardly ideal). When WKD launched their Maitresse Bullet Bra in 2003 they used traditional grading methods and really pushed them as far as they could.
Over the last decade bra fitting and grading has evolved considerably so WKD decided to take their bullet bras back to the drawing board. The result is an amazing fit whether you're wearing a C cup or FF (as Miss Deadly Red is in the images here).
If you're a DD or E then you should choose your normal bra size. For F and FF cups please read the sizing notes.
Larger cup sizes generally have more stretch to the band due to the bigger wire spring. As WKD bullet bras are not underwired, and only have a small piece of elastic they don't stretch as much as modern day bras.
In the images here Miss Deadly Red wears a 32FF which she says she felt very comfortable in. When wearing a high street brand she normally wears a 28GG and I personally felt that a 30G might have been a slightly better band fit - if we made one. Miss Deadly Red does not wear bullet bra pads in the images.
If you are a F or FF cup we would consider going up a band size and down a cup size.