Price $800 + GST = $920
Includes a $75 voucher with Linda McCarthy Studios, redeemable on any clothing item $150+
It is a great pleasure to announce Linda McCarthy Studio will be hosting acclaimed international sewing starlet Gretchen “Gertie” Hirsch on her first New Zealand tour in October 2018.
Session 1 October 10/11 *Sold Out*
Session 1 October 13/14 *Sold Out*
Session 2 October 16/17 2 spaces left!
Session 3 October 18/19 4 spaces left!
Session 1 October 25/26 *Sold Out*
Session 2 October 27/28 *Sold Out*
Session 3 October 30/31 3 spaces left!
Dressmaking workshops will be limited to 7 students per class. Each workshop will be held over a period of two consecutive days which will include:
• Your Night and Day Dress Charm Pattern: (value $29us) This is the most versatile dress pattern you’ll ever own. This vintage-inspired design has two bodices, three skirts, six sleeve styles, and two collars, giving you 72 dress designs in one package. The “Choose Your Own Adventure” style of instructions lets you decide how you’ll finish your dress—neckline facing, all-in-one facing, partial lining, or full lining. Gertie will concentrate on the bodice fit of the pattern. Your pattern is included compliments of Linda McCarthy Studio.
• Personalized sewing and fitting instruction
• Sewing demonstrations on a variety of sewing topics, with an emphasis on fitting and dress construction
• Access to archives of handmade dresses for sewing instruction and inspiration
• Upon conclusion of the workshop each student shall have their own custom variation of a vintage inspired dress ready to wear
• Coffee, tea and non-alcoholic beverages will be available
• A specialized Sewist goodie bag
All payments are final and non-refundable.
Please feel free to message Linda McCarthy Studio on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have, we are beyond excited for this tour and look forward to seeing you there.