Cotton Skirt in Orange and White Plaid
Orange and White Plaid Skirt by It's So You!
We love testing original vintage patterns.This one from the 1950's has two front side seam panels so of course we slipped in a couple of pockets. There's only two in this series so get in on the savings.
- 100% Cotton with a gathered waist
- 2" wide waistband
- White Cotton front panel pockets
- Button and zipper closure at centre back
- May be worn with or without a petticoat
Made in New Zealand
- Medium Waist: 68.5 cm, 28" Skirt length: 67 cm 26.5"
Measurements: Since each garment has been sewn by Linda McCarthy we measure each item. We use a flat measurement method. In order to ensure that you order the correct size please always check our size charts, and your own body measurements before ordering.
Care Instructions: Gentle cold machine wash (wash dark colours separately). Do not soak or bleach. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Hang garments inside out to dry. Cool iron on reverse. Dry cleanable.