What Katie Did Seamed Stockings Champagne Latte
* 1950's inspired seamed nylons with a flattering deep welt
* Ideal for recreating 'daywear' looks of the 1940's and 1950s'
* 15 denier translucent champagne leg with slightly darker latte foot, seam and welt
* Made from stretch nylon and elastane for ease of fit
* Made in Italy, the home of traditional hosiery manufacturing
If you've worn modern champagne seamed stockings before, you'll probably have noticed that the seam isn't as visible as you might like. Surely, the whole point in wearing seamed nylons is that you can see the seam? Modern nylons, including modern Fully Fashioned stockings, tend to be a lot sheerer than stockings of the 1940's and 1950's which means that the seam is not as prominent, especially if you're light-skinned and wearing a stocking to match your skin tone.