Waspie Corset Luna in Peach (shown in Black)
WKD corsets are made from a matt satin, bonded to 100% cotton, with a 100% cotton lining in baby pink. There is an internal cotton waist tape.
The busk is Spring steel, with one steel flat bone being placed next to the busk and a flat bone either size of the 2 piece lacing eyelets.
The Luna corset features WKD signature hip gores.
* Satin 100% polyester, lining 100% cotton
* Spring steel busk with flat and spiral steel bones
* 2 piece eyelets
* Modesty panel sold separately
* Specialist dry clean
* Made in Thailand
* Shorter length waspie corset which still gives you dramatic curves
* Suits most figures but can emphasise your lower stomach (which if fine if you're slender or planning to wear with full skirts, but is something to bear in mind)
* Cut higher at the back to help eliminate back squidge
* Suitable for both daily waist training and/or occasional wear
* When purchasing a corset you need accurate measurements. Please check out our ‘how to measure’ video as well as our ‘Size and Fit’ tab where you’ll find all the corset measurements and spec.
Please check the rib and hip measurements below before ordering; we have several different corset styles available which each suit a different figure. You need to choose the corset which fits your natural measurements the closest, which might not be the style that initially catches your eye.
If you are very slender or muscular you will need to deduct 3-4 inches from your waist to determine your corset size. If you are squishier it is safe to assume that you will be able to reduce more so please take off 4-5 inches. If you are an experienced corset wearer, or sizing down, please go by your own anatomy knowledge.