BULLET BRA HARLOW NOUVEAU - Peach
Bullet Bra Harlow Nouveau - Peach
* If you love 1950s fashion then our iconic Harlow Bullet Bra is an essential addition to your lingerie collection
* Delicate vintage peach colour
* DD+ cup? Check out our Harlow Curve Bullet Bra specifically designed for a fuller bust
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
Beautifully crafted soft-cup spiral stitch '50's style bra that is supportive, comfortable, 100% period perfect, and definitely What Katie Did's signature product.
This updated version of their classic Harlow Bullet Bra has some new vintage detailing including the V shaped elastic at the top of the cups, and cage elastic at the back of the band. Of course, it's also been re-graded from scratch for an impeccable fit.
Unlike modern bras, which push the breasts inwards and upwards, the Harlow Bullet Bra gently coaxes your breasts into the perfect 1950's conical shape. It's actually very healthy to wear non-wired, soft cup bras on a day-to-day basis, and WKD bullet bras are deemed to be so supportive that one customer even wears hers to the gym in lieu of a sports bra. We don't recommend everyone does the same, of course!
* Fits true to size
* Soft Cups
* 2 hook and eye closure at back
* Powermesh wings for a comfortable fit
* Shoulder straps adjust at back
* Fabric: 100% Satin
* Made in India