What Katie Did Fully Fashioned Stockings Cuban Heel Copper
What are Cuban Heel Fully Fashioned Stockings? The heel type refers to the way the heel is finished at the top of your ankle. In the case of Cuban Heel stockings this means that it takes the form of a long rectangle shape that is squared off at the top.
These glamorous Cuban Heel, seamed stockings feature a sewn seam, picot lines and finishing loop (keyhole).
- 15 denier nylon and feel the glamour of times past
- Fit the average dress size UK 12 to 16, US 8-12 person, (40-44 European)
- Made on the same vintage Reading knitting machines in the UK
- Made in the UK from 100% non stretch nylon so fit is critical
- 25" (63.5cm) maximum thigh size that they will comfortably fit
Cuban Heels give an authentic 1940s look. Point heels didn’t become popular until the early 1950s when they became the favourite of Parisian couture houses. The Cuban Heel would still have been worn throughout the 1950s and 1960s, especially in the USA. It’s by far WKD most popular heel type. If you are very slender, and at the bottom height of 'your' size then you can size down.
We recommend wearing gloves when putting on and removing these nylons as they are extremely delicate.