What Katie Did Gilda Bra Green with Black French Lace
Look back at French lingerie of the 1950's and you'll see that black lace overlays were extremely popular. A combination base layer of forest green satin with a fine black lace overlay to recreate the look of couture lingerie of the 1950's.
Although this bra features intricate whirlpool circle stitching on the cups this bra is not a bullet bra, but designed to give a natural shape to your bust. If you love the look of vintage lingerie but aren't sure about bullet bras, then this bra is a beautiful alternative.
* Beautiful 1950s inspired underwired whirlpool bra in green satin and fine black lace
* Dramatic circle stitch detailing on the cups
* Designed to give you a natural silhouette, this bra might look vintage but it does not give a pointy bullet shape to your bust.
* Power mesh wings for a comfortable fit
Fits true to size.
* Unpadded cups
* 2-3 hook and eye closure at back
* Powermesh wings for a comfortable fit
* Shoulder straps adjust at back
* Fabric: satin 100% polyester, lace 100% nylon, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
* Made in India